Hot Topics

iPhone SE (2020) first use

Dragan80 02:45 19 Apr 2020

I order myself a brand New iPhone SE so can someone give me some advice for first use. Should I charge the phone first and start using It or should I drain the battery till phone turns off and then charge It? thanks

wee eddie 06:44 19 Apr 2020

Read the manual

mgmcc 09:27 19 Apr 2020

New iPhones usually come partly charged which should be enough to get you up and running. There is no reason though why you can't have the phone plugged in and charging as you set it up.

bremner 10:24 19 Apr 2020

Lithium-ion batteries are already at peak capacity out of the box. it is not necessary to run the battery flat and charge before using it

Dragan80 01:15 26 Apr 2020

Ok guys so the phone is ready for use right away..can you give me some advice about charging It?Some People say that I should not drain the battery under 20%.What you think? Best regards!

HondaMan 10:22 26 Apr 2020

Just plug it in. No other steps needed!

bremner 11:44 26 Apr 2020

I thought all the advice about charging had already given.

Dragan80 13:35 26 Apr 2020

Ok thanks guys..I am perfekcionist by nature so I am asking too much �/p>

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Why you can't get the Windows 10 May update yet

Inspiring Creative Projects in response to Pandemic & Protest

Upcoming 11in iPad Air to switch Lightning for USB-C

Déconfinement : tout savoir sur l’application StopCovid