IPhone lost shows offline in icloud

Vbviki 18:10 03 Jan 2018

last week i lost my iphone x(ios 11.2), we try to track though icloud, it says iphone is offline, so we turned on lost mode and playsound in icloud, it says it will resume lost mode and play sound when it is connect to network or wifi, after 4 days my friends and parents(they received because i added them as emergency contacts) recived a text message says "your iphone has been located at __(location url)" when i clicked that url it logged in to icloud, still it was offline after few mins when i login icloud it says "no device is registered" in icloud settings my device history is there. i enable passcode and facelock, i realy didnot understand this behaviour of "offline" to "no device registered in icloud" except me no one knows my icloud password, can anyone know why it happend like that.

Forum Editor 09:51 04 Jan 2018

This can get complicated, and I think your best bet is to contact Apple support for advice.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator Charles Williams on how to create magazines and book covers

iMac Pro review

Les meilleures prises CPL (2018)