Hot Topics

Iphone blocked until new id entered

john bunyan 18:37 30 Jan 2020
Answered

I have an Apple iPhone 6s and I tunes etc. Out of the blue my phone , on entering the passcode, required my Apple ID. It did not like the one I put in.It made me change the password. Very annoying as luckily I was at home and found my cribsheet. I tried resetting the phone before changing the I d but the same message popped up and I couldn’t use the phone. Events put a new I D in and all seems well. I’ll have to check my I tunes a/c on my PC. Is this unique. Google does know about it

john bunyan 07:40 01 Feb 2020
Answer

No response. New password works but still don’t know why it happened . Will mark as resolved as it seems no one else had the problem

falcon7878 11:12 13 Mar 2020

Tangerine MasterCard offers great cashback rewards and perks to its users without any annual fee. Customers in Canada can easily apply for Tangerine Credit Card online.

Once you’ve received your brand new Tangerine Credit Card, you’ll need Activate Tangerine Credit Card first before using it to make a purchase. click here

wee eddie 14:15 13 Mar 2020

Falcon's a Spammer - FE told

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixelbook Go review

Diversity Matters more than ever in illustration

Apple doubles price of MacBook Pro RAM upgrade

French Days 2020 : dates, sites participants & bons plans