iPhone 5s not turning on after being dropped

lebatondecolle 09:45 02 Jun 2017

Hi, I crashed my bike and landed on my phone, it was fully charged and was working perfectly, but it doesn't power on, I have tried pushing the home + power but that didn't work. I have also tried connecting to itunes, it reads it but says it has a problem and needs to be updated or restored to factory settings, which I did, but it still isn't powering on. Could anyone offer an explanation and tell me how to fix this. Thank you!

Forum Editor 07:49 03 Jun 2017

It sounds likely that the phone is damaged internally. The only real way to find out for sure is to take it to an Apple repair centre.

Abbyacb 11:38 03 Aug 2017

I think the problem is that your iPhone screen is broken, and the most recommendable solution for you is taking it to Apple or other professional stores and get the specialized suggestion.

Abbyacb 11:38 03 Aug 2017

I think the problem is that your iPhone screen is broken, and the most recommendable solution for you is taking it to Apple or other professional stores and get the specialized suggestion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple