IMAC 27 - 2017 appears to be running slow

pete53 10:55 13 Mar 2019

Hello, can anyone help as I'm not have any joy with apple. When using photoshop elements 2019 with a NEF raw file from a Nikon D850 I'm having the rolling beachball icon on the the screen, this occurs each time I try and do a clone stamp of a small area say about 1" long. Does anyone have the same iMac that could tell me if they have the same or a similar problem. Apple say they have fixed my iMac and seem unwilling to play ball regarding this issue. Your comments would be appreciated, also since apple repaired it none of the apple recovery options work either, they said they replaced the mother bird and graphics card but im not at all convinced. Thanks for any hep offered. Pete

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi A3 Review: Hands-on

Wacom Cintiq 22: a bigger budget pen display arrives from Wacom

The best Mac antivirus of 2019

Quel est le meilleur Mac pour un ├ętudiant ?