I pad pro WiFi problem with connectivity

Yatheo 19:17 23 Sep 2018

Hello I am not very skilled in technology. I have an iPad Pro which has me at my wits end. In safari the internet connection keeps dropping out. I have spoken with Apple chat who went through lots of things for me which didn’t help they told me to return to John Lewis as still in guarantee they sent it away for testing It came back with a report saying WiFi normal but they replaced the iPad because of light leakage. The problem continues so now I feel suspicious as to whether they did replace the whole iPad it does have a new serial number so I guess they must have? Then I’m just desperate to figure out what’s causing the problem as I love my iPad but it’s almost unusable as it keeps dropping connection. What I can’t understand is that my iPhone and the iPad I borrowed whilst mine was away have no problems and anyone who comes to the house with a apple product has no problem . Any ideas very gratefully received �/p>

Govan1x 08:03 25 Sep 2018

maybe set it to flight mode for a minute or so then turn flight mode off. that would reset all your wifi connections. Worth a try if nothing else is working.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

See concept art from groundbreaking video games including The Last of Us, Journey and No Man's Sky

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs VPN pour Kodi (2018)