I cannot receive Instagram security code

Fjwiseman 21:27 07 Aug 2017

Dear all,

I recently received a new apple iphone7 plus from the Apple Store , whilst on holiday in America, I'm from the Uk.

I synced it with my backup .

At this point I tried to access my Instagram business account.

The phone has my personal Instagram account registered to its number and had a business Instagram account registered to the company email.

Everyone time I attempt to login to the business Instagram account I receive the following message.

"We have detected an usual login attempt" and a link to send a security code. I've clicked on the link a hundred times but I have not received any security code. I'm currently locked out there is business sensitive material live on Instagram which I cannot moderate or respond to.

I have been able to reset my password though so the account is clearly linked to my email.

I have contacted my email provider and they have assured me that no email from Instagram has been blocked. I've also contacted Instagram numerous times but no one has responded. Finally I've called apple support to no sucess.

If anyone has idea to overcome this issue I would deeply appreciate it.

Many thanks.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Indie publisher Canongate’s top 10 book covers of 2017

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Tablettes Amazon Fire : quel modèle choisir ?