Hot Topics

HOW TO TRANSFER AUDIO MINI-DISC MZ-R70 TO MAC OSX

Allan 18:06 03 Mar 2020

Just spent hours trying to find out how to record concerts on my minidisc onto mac. I have audacity on it and garage. I am more familiar with audacity. FIrst of all when connect a jack to jack 'from line in' on my minidisc MZ-R70 to the line in on my computer (ie. second one in from the right of computer looking at it from the front: The outside being for earphones.) I then chose built in input on Audacity, and New project. I played the minidisc and also started recording ...nothing happens...I have been looking for3 hours and most of the explanations assume substantial knowledge of computers. End of tether.....can't even find through the list here unless i go to each page and read them all....would love clear advice...:-) Thanks

bremner 08:52 04 Mar 2020

What model Mac are you using and what version of MACOS

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huge discounts across Microsoft, HP, Acer & Asus in Amazon Summer Sale

The Best Keyboards for Designers and Artists

Appification is the real threat to the Mac

Bon plan Amazon : l’aspirateur robot RoboVac L70 Hybrid de Eufy à 379,99 €