Hot Topics

How to Rip DVD to MOV Losslessly

kkmin 12:40 24 Dec 2019

Hi. Can anyone tell me how to rip DVD to MOV? I want to transfer the DVD files to my iPad, so I need to convert the DVD files to MOV.

bremner 17:07 27 Dec 2019

Handbrake is a good alternative

click here

thesymbol 13:35 14 Jan 2020

For Mac I can recommend Movavi Video Converter: click here It's the ultimate tool for converting videos and the quality stays high. Being able to configure the parameters of converting is a very important feature.

wenny 08:33 02 Mar 2020

You can use this DVD ripper to rip DVD to MOV losslessly. It can be run on Mac and Windows. Then you can use iTunes to transfer the MOV files from the computer to your iPad.

cheryl 10:50 19 May 2020

Hi! I will first recommend you to use a DVD ripper to rip your commercial DVD. And TunesKit Vedio Converter is regarded as one of the best DVD ripper in 2020 and can rip your DVD files into more than 250 output formats and suitable for 68+ output devices including iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, and etc. It can convert your files at 60X fast speed and keep high quality. Here's the detailed steps on how to use it. Hope my answer can fix your problem.If you have any question about converting videos, please don't hesitate to contact me via Email.

1]: [click here

bosepnz 12:11 26 May 2020

It's the ultimate tool for converting videos and the quality stays high. Being able to configure the parameters of converting is a very important feature.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Report says rental e-scooters will be legal on UK roads from Saturday

MC Escher: the world's first data artist?

Mystery 10-core iMac appears in Geekbench results

Les meilleures séries OCS (2020)