Hot Topics

how to download play store on mac pro

lud1T 03:17 03 May 2020

My eventual goal is to post multiple photos in one post on instagram. i have a 2019 mac pro. ive been researching blue stacks and the instructions on how to jailbreak my mac dont work.

bremner 17:38 03 May 2020

You don’t Jailbreak a MacPro. Bluestacks is an App that emulates Android for a Mac. click here

lud1T 18:16 03 May 2020

Brenner, Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't explain well cause it is so compicated. I used the wrong term (jailbreaking). I've been trying to install blue stacks to no avail. It dowoaded fine, but when I ask it to install, it gives me this message: "Install.command cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. Mac cannot verify that this app is free from malware."

I already followed the directions to "make it think you are on an iPhone." By going into my settings in safari-preferences-advanced. I toggled on: "show develop menu" etc. It still refuses to install.

bremner 19:29 03 May 2020

You need to go into system preferences click here to allow the app to install

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Why you can't get the Windows 10 May update yet

Inspiring Creative Projects in response to Pandemic & Protest

Upcoming 11in iPad Air to switch Lightning for USB-C

Déconfinement : tout savoir sur l’application StopCovid