Help me buy an iPhone 5 housing

Bioxed 18:59 28 Dec 2015

Can anyone help me buy an iPhone 5 housing. Original,OEM,like the original, aluminium,strong etc.

I have been looking for two days and It's so hard to tell which one is the best. I narrowed it down to two picks(I can shoot the links in a private message to anyone who wants to help). If you have any experience it is more then welcome, recommendations are amazing aswell.

Thank you so much!

Forum Editor 09:01 29 Dec 2015

Post the links to your two options, and we'll offer advice if we can.

Bioxed 12:47 29 Dec 2015

1) click here,searchweb201644379787782806281,searchweb201560_1

2) click here OEM,high price=bigger chance that it's high quality?,he said it comes with the apple logo and a custom IMEI 2)he said it comes with IMEI but didn't say if it's random or custom/mine 3)OEM?,he says it comes with a logo but no IMEI, it's the most expensive for some reason

IMEI doesn't even matter that much I mean who looks at that anyway, it's just nice to have and it makes it feel more professional even though he might be lying when he says that they print a custom IMEI.

I'm looking for something that is as real as it gets,like the original-strong,aluminium->NOT PLASTIC As long as it's aluminium it should be fine really..

Thank you for replying all opinions are welcome!

3)href

1)Says

Bioxed 12:53 29 Dec 2015

Wow it all mixed up with everything.

1) is the aliexpress one, OEM,high price,apple logo and custom IMEI

2)is the "alloy" from ebay = IMEI but is it custom

3) is this one

click here you can find your way in this mess,I don't know why it mixed up.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION!

Hopefully

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

2019's best up-and-coming illustrators

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment utiliser une manette PS4 ou Xbox One sur votre Mac ?