H/D + Recovery Partition deleted

Nado-GR4 21:12 17 Dec 2015

Hello I managed to delete my hard drive + recovery drive.. I then panicked and formatted the whole drive wrong so its now blank again.. how can I recover the drive partitions manually as I tried the internet recovery and keep getting this error "apple.com/support -f2oo2" I have this installer "MountainLion10.8_InstallESD" but how do I format the partitions without a dvd rom... Could i somehow use a pendrive 16gb..

Info MacBook Air (Mountain Lion 10.8 I think) Model no: A1466 EMC 2925

HondaMan 12:36 18 Dec 2015

have a look here

Nado-GR4 18:23 19 Dec 2015

hello again

Does anybody know why this error is coming up when connect to the internet and then select to reinstall the OS.. It see my router ok and I can select my ISP and input my password, then it goes back to the screen where the globe is spinning and I click on it, but after about 3-4minutes it stops with this error... I tried the internet recovery and keep getting this error "apple.com/support -f2oo2"

thanks

HondaMan 10:53 21 Dec 2015

have you tried going to that web address?

Nado-GR4 11:05 21 Dec 2015

yes

MN Samuals 21:44 29 Dec 2015

Hi Nado-GR4, According to me you cannot recover files from drive partition in manual way. You need to use recovery software to get back all the files from Mac OS X. I personally faced similar kind of problem few days back and was able to restore all my files using Mac OS X Recovery software. You use this software for free on this link: click here

Ricky John 23:55 29 Dec 2015

Laptop Data Recovery is one of the advanced application which will allow you to restore all your data from formatted hard drive partition easily. It is very easy to use program which allows you to recover data from hard drive partition in simple steps. To restore hard drive partition data, follow this link: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)