Faded gray lines on iphone 7 screen

callmejesse 19:09 16 Aug 2019

I found out there’s soft faded horizontal gray lines all over my iphone screen. But all functions working normally. it appears today.

The lines is almost invisible but i can definitely see it when the screen background turns white like when I open safari or anything with white background. The interval between lines is about 10 pixels constantly.

Idk if it’s a hardware or software issue. Here’s the interesting part. You know that when we restart our iphone the the apple logo will appear twice right?

Then I restarted my iphone,

* First appearance of apple logo. i didn’t see the gray lines on the white apple logo (i supposed to see it because the apple logo has white background). I’m using Iphone 7 Jet Black.

* Second appearance of apple logo. I definitely see the gray lines on the apple logo.

I really hope you guys can help me solve my problem. Thank you so much.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How to watch the Huawei Mate 30 launch live: Munich, September 19

Create live VFX

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Comparatif : Apple Watch Series 5 vs Series 4