Hot Topics

Desktop Background Image Screen Flickering

thaemin 11:07 29 May 2020

Macbook Pro (13-inch, Touchbar, 2017, 8GB, Catalina). The top quarter of any light coloured desktop background seems to increase and decrease in exposure when the mouse moves or occasionally when keyboard keys are pressed? I have tried restarting, running disk utility and resetting PVRAM and SMC but it hasnt seemed to help. Currently I have switched to a darker desktop image which means I cannot see any flickering but I was wondering if anyone had come across this issue/ had a fix?

Many Thanks,

Thaemin

techgropse 10:40 03 Jul 2020

Mobile app development company in Bahrain

TechGropse is a leading app development agency in Bahrain and over the years, we have curated many apps that have ranked on the top pages of the app stores.

wee eddie 10:45 03 Jul 2020

Spammer - FE told

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

The all-new Windows 10 Start Menu could be here soon

How to get your first design job

Here at last: iOS 14's 'must-have' iPhone features

iPhone 12 (2020) : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs