Hot Topics

Cant delete Safari Internet History on my Ipad

SteveChall 10:45 24 Apr 2020

I have an old Ipad 4 (10.3.3). Its a fairly low spec machine (all that I could afford at the time) and is running very slow. One of the things I need to do is clear down all my (Safari) Internet History. It doesn’t matter if I delete 1 entry or clear all the entries. I go through the process fine but when I look at it again everything is still there. This used to work as I’ve done it before (although a long time ago). Why cant I clear down my Safari Internet History? Please note I’m not a techy!

john bunyan 13:37 24 Apr 2020

I’ll try on a similar iPad later but have you tried: Settings; Safari; scroll down to Clear History and Website Data then press it,?

You will have to re log in to this site afterwards

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google brings group video calls to the Nest Hub Max

Why Animated Characters in Brand Advertising Are Grrrreat

iPhone 12 series could have smaller batteries

Les meilleurs SSD et disques durs externes (2020)