Can someone help with Apple ID ?

BossSiggyTTV 20:25 01 Aug 2019

Hello =)

i have bought a iPhone 7 Plus and only to find out that i cant use it, because it asks for the previous owners Apple ID and he doesnt pick up he's phone or answer on my text messages when i ask for the Apple ID and password, so my question is if anyone knows how to remove the Apple ID so i can use the phone that i just bought ?

Best regards Boss =)

john bunyan 20:51 01 Aug 2019

Lots of answers on Google. Won’t link as can’t vouch for them

BossSiggyTTV 21:01 01 Aug 2019

I havent been able to find anything that worked on google, so some suggestions would be nice and it will be at my own risk ofcourse =)

wee eddie 21:43 01 Aug 2019

I'd take it back to the guys you bought it from.

What you have come up against is Apples Security, Anti Theft, Stuff.

bremner 09:13 02 Aug 2019

If you remember the FBI wanted to access an iPhone in a criminal investigation. Apple declined to assist and it was later reported that a private company had done so but destroyed the iPhone in the process.

BossSiggyTTV 13:08 02 Aug 2019

For real Bremner ? Thats insane ..

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)