can i lock iPhone using time machine ?

Thebez 05:48 26 Dec 2016
Answered

Hi

Dose anyone know if its possible to reactivate find my phone using time machine..... thanks

mgmcc 16:53 26 Dec 2016

Not sure where "Time Machine" comes into it. That is a backup of your Mac.

"Find My iPhone" is enabled in the phone's iCloud settings and if you then go to the iCloud web page at *click here and sign in with your Apple ID, you can select the Find iPhone option.

mgmcc 16:58 26 Dec 2016

Grrrr! The forum software messed up the URL which was supposed to be in plain text and not converted (incorrectly) to a link! You can see though from the Apple error page where you should be going.

Thebez 17:25 26 Dec 2016

I was hoping to go back to a save in time machine and try to reactivate fine my phone for a phone which was fraudulently stolen from me.... just looking for ideas... im a bit peeved about it...��/p>

Eric Nusbaum 06:17 27 Dec 2016

I have been trying to set up 2 different repeaters, because I thought the first one was no good, for 3 days.They both were reachable via ip address 192.168.10.1 this is no longer the case. the crazy thing is that I can reach my router through the wired connection to the repeater, go figure, which means that the repeater is getting the signal from the router. Anyway I try to connect wireless it either tells me no or limited connection all drivers are up to date I uninstalled wireless driver reinstalled and power cycled the modem. I am completely lost. Can anyone help?

Eric Nusbaum 06:19 27 Dec 2016

Don't fall from the BS . An iCloud locked phone can ONLY be unlocked with the password

Forum Editor 08:33 28 Dec 2016
Answer

Eric Nusbaum

Please start a new thread with your query - posting a new request for help in someone else's thread is seen as hijacking.

Thebez 08:37 28 Dec 2016

Didn't realise... thanks anyway �

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Pharrell's favourite new illustrator Daniel Egneus on making dreamlike fashion art

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Windows 10 : comment désactiver Cortana ?