Hot Topics

Best photo editing apps for iPhone

Maggie 12:34 07 Jul 2020
Answered

Hi everyone. What photo editing app do you use? I like snapseed and VSCO but i can't change body shape there or add different objects. What are your favorite photo editing app for iPhone 11?

john bunyan 13:00 07 Jul 2020

See here

photo editing apps

If you want to do those things you’d be better to download to a PC, edit there with free Paint.net or something like Photoshop (Elements) of similar.Then upload to phone. As a proportion of the cost of an iPhone 11 a paid for photo editing app is small ( not the full Photoshop pro of course)

john bunyan 13:01 07 Jul 2020

PS I use Photoshop 5 that I’ve had for years

john bunyan 13:58 07 Jul 2020

PS I use Photoshop 5 that I’ve had for years

john bunyan 13:59 07 Jul 2020

Sorry for double post!!

hesar 20:11 07 Jul 2020

one and only photoshop iosemus

Cassy 15:10 21 Jul 2020
Answer

Personally, I use a lot of apps for different purposes. You know, I'm kinda an expert in this issue :D It sounds really challenging to find a perfect photo editing app for mobile. But I failed. So I have 2 types of adds which I usually use. VSCO, Lightroom and PicsArt - for photocorrection and some interesting filters. RetouchMe - if I want to add/delete smth or to hide the imperfections of my body, if you know what I mean;)

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixel 4a review

Zarin Baksh magickally merges the female form with fantasy

New iMac 2020 release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs gadgets high-tech pour animaux (2020)