So, you’re in the market for a new phone because your current one is looking a little tired but you don’t want to have to sell your car to afford the upgrade. Maybe you’ve got a drawer full of old gadgets that you’re not sure what to do with and throwing them in the bin seems downright wasteful, not to mention environmentally uncaring.
Thankfully, there’s a way to get that upgrade or clear out that drawer with minimal effort, letting you turn your existing tech into cash towards a new games console, tablet, laptop or even a top-tier phone.
How does it work?
musicMagpie will take your old Macbooks, iPads, iPhones, as well as media like DVDs, books, even Lego, and hand you real cash on the same day they receive your items.
Run everything you want to sell through musicMagpie’s valuation engine, throw in some additional details about your items (like their condition) and in return you’ll receive an instant quote.
Once you’re happy with what you’re selling, package them up in any box you have to hand (they’re not fussy) and attach the provided free shipping documentation. All that’s then left to do is to send your pre-loved goods off and simply wait to get paid.
If it’s phones you’re after, musicMagpie sells everything up to the latest and greatest Google Pixel 4 and iPhone 11 Pro; with every pre-owned handset priced competitively, having undergone an extensive 90-point diagnostic check for quality assurance, supplied with a 12-month warranty for peace of mind and delivered free-of-charge.
Why use musicMagpie?
- It’s a cost-effective, environmentally-sound way to clear out your cupboards and earn money from unwanted goods, letting you buy the things you really want.
- There’s no ‘store credit’ here, musicMagpie pays out actual money for your items and promises prompt payment on receiving them.
- The company has built a reputation for offering a diverse range of goods, including the newest laptops, smartwatches, phones and more.
- Buying refurbished gadgets from musicMagpie in place of forking out for brand new items is not only easier on your wallet, it’s the environmentally-savvy option.
- Trust, convenience and value all get called into question with rival services like eBay and Gumtree - musicMagpie scores an impressive 4.7 out of 5 on Trustpilot, based on over 135,000 independent reviews and it’s served over six million happy customers.
- Value for money - musicMagpie’s prices are hard to contend with. For example; right now a ‘Pristine’-rated refurbished 256GB Apple iPhone X will cost you £579.99 from musicMagpie, to buy the same phone refurbished from Apple directly costs just shy of £700!
- musicMagpie happens to be the UK’s top outfit when it comes to recycling phones - no mean feat when you consider the sheer volume of devices that get thrown away each year, not to mention the various components and materials that still have plenty of life left in them.
How musicMagpie is helping to fight COVID-19
By selling and buying with musicMagpie, you’re not only landing yourself a great deal, you’re also supporting the NHS in its efforts to keep the nation’s population safe and healthy in the face of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
When you sell your goods, musicMagpie has implemented a contact-free courier service, so you can still ship your wares all without putting yourself at risk.
For every tech item you sell to and buy from musicMagpie, the company donates £1 to fund the NHS’ vital work. And if you’re feeling really generous, you can actually donate the entirety of your order value to chosen NHS charities.
Right now, NHS and social care workers, along with emergency services staff and members of the special forces can also enjoy an additional 10% discount.
How to get started
If you’re looking to buy or sell with musicMagpie, you can either head to their official website or download the app to start logging/scanning your items and find out just how much all your old gadgets are worth.