Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager.
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power—everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
What are you going to do today? Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won’t miss anything important.
Focus. See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
Keep yourself organised. Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
Assign t.ags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
What's new in 3.1.5?
- We now support opening new windows via AppleScript on macOS.
- Made some improvements for the Todoist importer.
- Made some improvements to the natural language date parser for the Chinese localization.
- Fixed an issue which prevented setting a to-do’s start date to the same date as its deadline.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the Where button inside to-dos to display an incorrect state.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a Someday item with a deadline wouldn’t work correctly.
- Fixed an issue where repeating to-dos might have a distant future deadline after the repeating template was stopped.
One of the best personal organisers for your Mac, enables you to keep one eye on forthcoming projects and another on your daily tasks