Both at home and in the office, we all have a great deal of information that needs organising. From contacts to appointments, EssentialPIM is a powerful personal information manager that makes it easy to keep on top of an ever-growing amount of information. The ability to store all of your email, addresses, lists and notes in one place makes the program a one stop shop for your organisational needs.
There are three versions of EssentialPIM available. The free version includes all of the basic features of the program while upgrading to Pro edition adds a number of useful extra including advanced encryption and multi-user access. Other Pro features include the ability to create desktop sticky notes, synchronisation with Palm and Windows Mobile devices as well as Outlook and Google Calendar, and an advanced backup facility.
The network version of the program has been designed with small to medium sized businesses in mind and makes it easy to share information between workers. Proving a network is already in place, nothing extra is needed to take advantage of the powerful features of EssentialPIM Pro Network which makes it easy to co-ordinate a group of workers.
For version 7.61 changes (see the full changelog for more):
- Ability to hide customized view line
- Quickly delete mail from spam folders using right click and the "Empty Spam" option
- Drag and drop of iCal (*.ics) files into calendar now works as expected
- Option to exclude attachments from synchronization with Android EPIM (make sure you use the latest 5.3.2 version of AEPIM)
- Dynamically adjusted title bar based on the subject line for email messages
- Passwords groups hierarchy can now be synchronized through Google
- Added printing of the detailed view in tasks
- Stability improvements in EPIM Cloud, Google, Outlook.com and iCloud synchronizations
- Implemented optimizations regarding synchronization of attachments with Android EPIM
- Fixed option to start EssentialPIM with pre-selected module
- Fixed issue with inability to log into Dropbox in order to use the built-in Dropbox support feature
- "List of origin" column will not be printed for the Tree view in tasks anymore
- Fixed recurrence pattern for tasks that fall on the last day of each month
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
Whichever version of EssenitalPIM you use, you have access to a genuinely useful tool which will make your life easier to manage.