File synchronisation is incredibly useful. If you are creating a web site, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronisation can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronisation or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronised with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronisation mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations - as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronise data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronisation is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
What's new in 10.7.2 (see full changelog for more)?
- Added new Google Team Drive file system to GoodSync and GoodSync Explorer.
- Automatically start GoodSync GUI, if silent install is On and GS GUI was running before silent install.
- Installer: Make de-elevation to happen by starting GoodSync via Windows Task Scheduler.
- Installer: When installer start GoodSync GUI, make sure it goes on top of Z-order.
- Filters in Program Options: Show Global Filters: Exclude System / Hidden / Empty.
- Fix adding of Filter flags for Empty folders, when uniting Global and Job Filter.
- Fixed Delete Recycled and History Files was not deleting History DB.
- Jobs in Registry: Fixed crash in ver 9 when loading Jobs from Registry.
- Remove GoodSync-v9.exe from GoodSync v10 distribution, use ver 9 distro instead.
- Parallel Thread limits: increase to 64 for SFTP, FTP, GSTP.
- FTP: Added option 'Require TLS session reuse on data connection', On by default.
- FTP: Turn off this option to resolve connectivity problem with broken servers.
- More localizations for Group Names, etc.
A solid and reliable synchronisation tool which doubles as a backup program.