Samsung unveiled its newest Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ tablets at its Galaxy Unpacked event on 5 August. The impressive devices are now on sale directly from Samsung and several UK retailers, as of 21 August 2020.
Both Tab S7 devices feature large AMOLED screens with 120Hz refresh rates, with an 11in display on the Tab S7 and a 12.4in display on the Tab S7+. The S7+ also offers LTE connectivity and 5G support which means you can pick it up on contract from popular network carriers such as EE and Vodafone.
Perhaps the biggest upgrade on the Tab S7 range is S Pen support, which will work across Samsung Notes, Clip Studio Paint, Canva, and Noteshelf. The S Pen will ship with the tablet, so you don't have to buy it separately.
How much do the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ cost?
Prices vary depending on the configuration you choose:
- Tab S7 (Wi-Fi) from £619 / US$649 / €719
- Tab S7 (4G) from £719 / US$749 / €819
- Tab S7 (5G) from $849 (not available in the UK)
- Tab S7+ (Wi-Fi) from £799 / US$849 / from €949
- Tab S7+ (4G) from $949 (not available in the UK/EU)
- Tab S7+ (5G) from £999 / US$1,049 / from €1149
Where to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+
The Tab S7 and Tab S7+ devices are available to buy directly from Samsung right now.
Samsung also has a trade-in offer on the Galaxy S7 tablets that allows you to claim an additional £50 on top of the £200 maximum trade-in value of your old device. See how much your device is worth over at Samsung.
Other retailers offering the S7 and S7+ include:
- Carphone Warehouse - Plans available on EE with starting from £9.99 upfront
- Vodafone - best offer: £20 upfront, £64 per month for 48GB data
- Amazon - 15% off Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, also offering £50 on top of the standard trade-in value
- Virgin Mobile
- John Lewis - Get £50 cashback by redemption when you trade in your old tablet
The tablets are available in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, and Mystic Silver.
Once you've got the tablet, you'll need to invest in protection. Check out our round-up of the best cases for the Tab S7 and Tab S7+.