Samsung's Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ tablets are its newest and most impressive yet. Paying full price just isn't the way, so get great deals this year. We've found the best deals for you.
Both Tab S7 devices feature large AMOLED screens with 120Hz refresh rates, with an 11in display on the Tab S7 and a 12.4in display on the Tab S7+. The S7+ also offers LTE connectivity and 5G support which means you can pick it up on contract from popular network carriers such as EE and Vodafone.
Perhaps the biggest upgrade on the Tab S7 range is S Pen support, which will work across Samsung Notes, Clip Studio Paint, Canva, and Noteshelf. The S Pen will ship with the tablet, so you don't have to buy it separately.
How much do the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ cost?
Prices vary depending on the configuration you choose:
- Tab S7 (Wi-Fi) from £619 / US$649 / €719
- Tab S7 (4G) from £719 / US$749 / €819
- Tab S7 (5G) from $849 (not available in the UK)
- Tab S7+ (Wi-Fi) from £799 / US$849 / from €949
- Tab S7+ (4G) from $949 (not available in the UK/EU)
- Tab S7+ (5G) from £999 / US$1,049 / from €1149
Where to buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7+
The Tab S7 and Tab S7+ devices are available to buy directly from Samsung right now.
Samsung also has a trade-in offers on the Galaxy S7 tablets that allows you to claim an additional £50 on top of the £300 maximum trade-in value of your old device. See how much your device is worth over at Samsung.
You can also get the Tab S7+ for cheaper via the Student EPP store (if you qualify) - or the Blue Light Card.
However, it's worth spending a little more on this bundle from Currys PC World. It comes with the Keyboard Cover and saves you a total of £95.
Retailers offering the S7 and S7+ include:
- Carphone Warehouse
- Currys PC World
- John Lewis
- Virgin Mobile - Plans start from £30 per month for 1GB of data (no upfront cost, 48-month term)
- Vodafone - Best offer: £20 upfront, £48 per month for 24GB data
The tablets are available in Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, and Mystic Silver.