The OnePlus 6 is the latest phone from the Chinese smartphone company. It features a 6.28in AMOLED display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, making it OnePlus's fastest smartphone, according to the manufacturer. Read our full review here.
You can get your hands on the OnePlus 6 now (see our unboxing video here), following a short pre-order period. It became available to buy in North American and European stores on Tuesday May 22nd.
A limited edition Silk White 128GB version will be available on June 5th.
Where can I buy the OnePlus 6?
The pricing for the OnePlus 6 is as follows:
- 6GB/64GB: £469/US$529/€519
- 8GB/64GB: £519/$579/€569
- 8GB/128GB: £569/$629/€619
At O2, contract deals for the OnePlus 6 start at £19.99 upfront and £40 per month for 4GB data and unlimited texts and calls.
If you refer a friend to O2 after buying a OnePlus 6 from the mobile carrier by June 6th, you and your friend can both get £40 Amazon gift vouchers.
Until the end of May, OnePlus is offering highly competitive trade-in rates on OnePlus 3 or later models (phones from other brands also qualify).
OnePlus 5 owners can trade in their old phone and receive up to £245 towards the new OnePlus 6. The amount you get depends on the model and condition of your existing OnePlus phone.
To trade in your old phone with OnePlus, click here.
Again, these rates are for a limited time only, but here's the breakdown:
- OnePlus 3, with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage can get a trade-in price of £132 if the phone is in good condition and £88 if in functional condition
- OnePlus 3T, with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage can get a trade-in price of £146 if the phone is in good condition and £102 if in functional condition
- OnePlus 3T, with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage can get a trade-in price of £189 if the phone is in good condition and £139 if in functional condition
- OnePlus 5, with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage can get a trade-in price of £149 if the phone is in good condition and £99 if in functional condition
- OnePlus 5, with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage can get a trade-in price of £245 if the phone is in good condition and £182 if in functional condition
The OnePlus 6 is available in five different RAM and storage configurations, and in three colours: Mirror Black, Midnight Black, and a limited-edition Silk White (set for a June 5th release).
Keep an eye on our price comparison tool below to find the best deals on for the OnePlus 6 once they start rolling in.
OnePlus 6 64GB
The 64GB version of the OnePlus 6 runs with 6GB RAM and is available in Mirror Black only. It has an RRP of £469. If you have trouble seeing our comparison tool below, click here. We should have more deals rolling in, so keep an eye out.
OnePlus 6 128GB
The OnePlus 6 128GB model has 8GB of RAM and comes in Mirror Black and Midnight Black. It has an RRP of £519. You can also get the limited edition Silk White version of OnePlus 6 128GB come June 5th.
If you can't see our comparison tool below, click here. If you can't see any deals it's probably because there aren't any available at the moment, but keep an eye on our tool as more OnePlus 6 deals start appearing.
OnePlus 6 256GB
The OnePlus 6 256GB model comes with 8GB RAM and in Midnight Black, with an RRP of £569. You can buy it directly from OnePlus.