The Black Friday sales season is here! The best deals are often not on Amazon. The prices shown below are the best available now, though you may need to buy quickly as some deals will sell out.
Samsung announced the latest stars in its Galaxy line-up at its Unpacked 2020 event: the S20, the S20 Plus and S20 Ultra. All three models are available with 5G connectivity, though the S20 is also available in a 4G-only version in the UK.
We're rounding up all the best Galaxy S20 deals below, both SIM-free and on contract right here.
S20 range deal highlights
- Carphone Warehouse: 4 months of YouTube Premium for free when you buy Galaxy S20 or S20 5G
- Argos: 4 months of YouTube Premium for free when you buy the S20 4G, S20+ 5G or S20 Ultra 5G. Claim here.
- Very: 4 YouTube Premium for free with S20 5G, S20+ 5G Plus and S20 Ultra 5G phone purchases
- If you buy a new Galaxy S20 phone on contract from O2 you can get 6 months of Disney+ for free
Galaxy S20, S20 Plus & S20 Ultra SIM-free prices
The first place to order the S20 phones is directly from Samsung, where you can get up to £450 off by trading in your old phone. These are the prices for each model in the UK:
- Galaxy S20 (4G), 8GB RAM/128GB storage - £799.00
- Galaxy S20 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage- £899.00
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage - £999.00
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage - £1,199.00
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, 16GB RAM/512GB storage - £1,399
You can only find 5G S20 options in the US. See the US pricing for each model below:
- Galaxy S20 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB - $999
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage - $1,200
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G, 12GB RAM/512GB storage- $1,350
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, 12GB RAM/128GB storage- $1,400
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, 16GB RAM/512GB storage - $1,600
Where can I buy the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra SIM-free?
Apart from Samsung, you can pick up the S20 phones from a range of other retailers including, many of which are participating in trade-in offers. Again, be sure to check out :
- iD Mobile
- Amazon - up to £100 on top of the trade-in value of your phone if you order by 30 June 2020 and claim by 14 July 2020
- Argos - 4 months of YouTube Premium for free
- AO.com - additional £100 off when you trade in on eligible phones, on top of regular trade in value (must purchase by 30 June and claim by 15 July)
- Very - 4 months of YouTube Premium for free
- John Lewis - 4 months of YouTube Premium for free, up to £200 cashback when you trade in
Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus & S20 Ultra contract deals
Vodafone's Entertainment plans include a choice of Prime Video, Spotify, Now TV or Sky Sports for 2 years.
Other mobile retailers to carry the phones on contract include:
- Carphone Warehouse
- iD Mobile
- Buy Mobiles
- Affordable Mobiles
- Mobile Phones Direct
Carphone Warehouse is also offering up to £350 when you trade in your old phone. You can use our tool below to see the best offers
Samsung Galaxy S20 (4G) contract deals
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G deals
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G deals
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra deals
When is Black Friday 2020 - should you wait for a better deal?
Black Friday will take place on Friday 27 November, immediately followed by Cyber Monday on 30 November. Traditionally the biggest sales event of the year, it may yet throw up some even greater tech deals - but with so much uncertainty around finance and retail, and no guarantees regarding what discounts we will see, we advise you not to wait: if you see a deal you like, on a product you need, and you can afford the outlay, buy it today.