From 22nd to 29th August, Amazon will be holding what it says is its biggest Bank Holiday sale with discounts on everything from electronics – including its Echo and Kindle devices – to back to school gear, to homeware and even garden supplies.
The sale officially starts at one minute past midnight, Wednesday at amazon.co.uk/augustsale.
The e-commerce giant now has up to 30 percent off its smart home and tablet devices (see all the Amazon devices on offer here). We've picked out all the best ones below:
- £80 off Echo Show
- £50 off Ring Floodlight
- £45 off Echo Plus
- £40 off Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet
- £30 off Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet
- £20 off Fire HD 8 (32GB)
- £20 off Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet
- £30 off Fire HD 10 tablet
- £20 off Amazon Echo
- £20 off Kindle Paperwhite
- £15 off Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD Alexa Voice Remote
- £10 off Fire 7 tablet
Phones, smartwatches and fitness trackers
- £130 off Huawei P20 Pro with Veho Headphones
- 35% off smartphones from Motorola, Huawei, Honor, Sony and more
- £120 off Samsung Galaxy S9 SIM-free (dual SIM model)
- £54 off Fitbit Blaze
- £90 off Huawei Watch 2 Sport
- £99 off Huawei Watch 2 Classic
Gadgets and electronics
- £132 off Epson Full HD 2500 Lumens Projector
- £94 off Jabra Elite Sport with heart rate tracking - Deal of the Day (August 24)
- £80 off Braun Series 9 Electric Shaver for Men - Wet and Dry
- £55 off Oral-B Pro 3 3000 CrossAction rechargeable toothbrush
- £47 off Canon EOS M3 Compact System Camera
- £51 off Xbox 1TB Minecraft iwth Crash Bandicoot, Halo 5 and PUBG
We're anticipating tonnes more deals than the ones Amazon has revealed. We will be updating this article as they become available, so stay tuned!
Best Amazon deals right now
Below are some of the best deals on Amazon at the moment. You can see more on the best Amazon deals of the month here.
Nespresso EN550 Lattissima Touch Automatic Coffee Machine
Now: £207 (£73 off)
Where can I find the best Amazon Bank Holiday deals?
You can expect new deals each day in the Deals of the Day section, as well as in Lightning Deals. The Lightning deals only last only last for a limited time and with limited supply, but will be updated with fresh offers as often as every five minutes.
Amazon Prime customers, as usual, will have a 30-minute head start access to Lightning Deals compared to non-members.
The Bank Holiday Sale is accessible through the Amazon App too (available on iOS and Android), where you can track deals through Watch-a-Deal alerts, get progress updates on deliveries, and find products by using your camera to point and scan product barcodes.
Amazon's Bank Holiday Sale will also see offers from Amazon Launchpad, which features products and services from innovative start ups. Prime members can also make the most Prime Now, which is included in a Prime membership and promises deliveries for free within two hours – or express delivery withing one hour at a small fee. Here's everything you need to know about Prime Now.
We will be updating this article with more deals as we learn of them, so keep your eyes peeled.