If you've a nasty habit of storing important Outlook or Outlook Express email attachments in the recycle bin on rubbish night, so to speak, GetData's Recover My Email 3.0 could be your lifesaver.
We all know that deleting data doesn't necessarily mean its gone forever. And PC Advisor is constantly warning readers to thoroughly delete files before giving away an old PC. But when you've accidentally deleted a file you later need, it's knowing the right tool for the job that's important.
Recover My Email 3.0 can not only recover your lost email and/or its attachments, it can repair the file, too. The application is "very stable, does not crash and, for PCs, is the most thorough means of getting all your messages back with one product", according to GetData director Graham Henley.
GetData Recover My Email 3.0 features
- Recover deleted data in Outlook 98, 2002, 2003, 2007 and Outlook Express
- See your deleted messages before you decide to purchase
- Save deleted messages into a new error-free Outlook PST or as EML files
- Recovers email attachments, contacts and notes
- Compress .pst files to save hard drive space
- No technical knowledge required and Vista-ready
GetData Recover My Email 3.0