wma - Mp3

pinkppl 23:38 12 Jul 2007

Hi
How can I change the format of my music from wma to mp3 on vista?
Thanks Pinkppl :)

skidzy 06:55 13 Jul 2007

You may need to convert the files click here

Addict2 16:12 13 Nov 2007

To convert all files I use TuneCab. It converts any purchased or copied music or movie files and almost any audio or video file to MP3, AAC, WAV, MPEG4, DivX for CD, iPod and other MP3/MPEG4/DivX player file formats at high speed and CD quality - legally. click here

Addict2 16:13 13 Nov 2007

I use TuneCab. It converts any purchased or copied music or movie files and almost any audio or video file to MP3, AAC, WAV, MPEG4, DivX for CD, iPod and other MP3/MPEG4/DivX player file formats at high speed and CD quality - legally. click here

blueberry287 08:34 11 Jan 2008

After I tried some converter, I found Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter could convert many DRM video and audio: WMA, M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF in a high quality with fast conversion speed.

click here

darkreign 09:12 14 Jan 2008

have windows media player 10 (normally comes with vista). If so, then you should be able to play the music and save it as an mp3 file. You need to change the preferences on WMP, on the bottom left corner of player do a right click and you'll see the tools list (i can't remember exactly what you need to do, but give it a try).

If you still have problems finding the tools then i'll give you more info when i get home and look it up.

puffy82 14:11 20 Feb 2008

Hy,
I've tried many converters but, finally, I decided to use Tunebite, it converts both protected and unprotected audio and video files at a high speed.

Wembley66 09:46 29 Feb 2008

I have the latest Vista with stndard Media Player softwear, but when I put my CD into the PC to transfer the music via Media Player/ Folders Etc it only copies the titles. HOWEVER - when I use my mates Laptop that is still Windows XP - it all transfers perfectly?

I am using exactly the same source, same Transfer softwear; everything. Does Vista have some Firewall or other package I need to delete etc.

Many thanks as it is driving me mad.

Hex314 10:03 08 Mar 2008

windows media player is not to complicated in vista as it says on the packet.

1. Open media player on vista.

2. Right click on the top tool bar now playing, rip, burn ect until you see a menu with file, view, play, tools, help.

3. Click tools then click on options.

4. In the options box click rip music

5. On the rip format drop down box select mp3.

Pasta la vista babee.

sinbads 13:23 08 Mar 2008

This thread was started july 07 by pinkppl like a lot of posters they ask a question and then don't respond.

Wembley66 13:49 19 Mar 2008

Thanks Hex314, and I followed your advice about the Cowon D2 problem. However, it has not solved the issue. I have even downloaded Napster - You get a weeks fre download - and this shows as my unit not compatable?

I have heard that Tunecab is good - but would this actually solve my music transfer problems.

I have a lovelly nice mp3 that just sits on the table.

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?