windows vista ultimate problem

pete. 20:15 14 Jul 2008

hi i have a laptop with windows vista ultimate running great apart from when you click on favorites put the blue line though a web site you want to go to it doesnt move you leave it for about 5 seconds then it works or sometimes the hole of favorites goes to one black sqaure and the only way to get rid of it is to restart laptop cheers pete.

Diversion 20:40 18 Jul 2008

Hi there
I would check all your favourites for bad addresses with your antivirus and against spyware, I always use the Yahoo search and it always marks the bad websites in red. And I check my favourites using this click here for none exsistant or bad websites, I have close to 1700 favourites in my list and I check them once a month.

pete. 22:53 18 Jul 2008

hi probably daft question but how i do a yahoo search of my favourites

Diversion 02:28 19 Jul 2008

Easy click here and set as your home page, and any searches you do just type them in the search bar on the webpage.

pete. 16:10 19 Jul 2008

yes thats great but sorry where do i do this search where it marks them in red i know you keep saying click here but it doesnt tell me what to click on or how to do it.

Diversion 00:45 21 Jul 2008

You type in the Yahoo search bar for anything that you want, not all searches show up in red but any bad site that happen to be in the list of the search that carry out. It warns you at the top of the result page in red lettering and as you scroll down the list of item in your search it will have a warning in red writing about the dangers of clicking on that website. I can go months without hitting a warning sign, but when one shows steer clear of the website showing in red.

Diversion 19:03 22 Jul 2008

on your problem with Vista I came up with a red warning by searching for BenVista.PhotoZoom.Pro resutling in this page click here if there is no red warning it's got to be my Panda Internet Security that highlights the red warning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?