Windows live messenger (msn)

andyref 14:59 01 Jan 2010

My msn works great but when I want to chat via webcam etc... it does not show ...
Under tools setting up audio/video works fine but when connected to someone I have no cam .
Any suggestions ?

BRYNIT 16:38 01 Jan 2010

I had the same problem setting up a logitech web cam for my niece. It worked after I downloaded the latest drives and reinstall.

Sarawang 09:56 14 Jan 2010

Would you like to transfer Joboshare DVD to AVI Converter easily ? I find a good way to do it.

Here I'd like to share the Joboshare DVD to AVI Converter with you.

You can google to get the software or free download it here:
click here
Joboshare AVI to DVD Converter is a professional DVD authoring and DVD burning software.It allows you to specify NTSC or PAL,adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect and burn DVD movie disc, DVD folder orISO files. Joboshare AVI to DVD Converter supports lots of DVDrecordable formats, including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-5 andDVD-9.

What's more, Joboshare DVD video can editor the video, edit the designated clips, add menu and make personalized DVD video discs.

In just a few steps, you can easily convert and burn all popular video files (AVI, MPEG, DAT, MPG, VOB) on DVD for backup and enhancement.

With Joboshare AVI to DVD Converter, you can easily turn the vacation, wedding and family movies into DVDs that you can burn and share with your friends and family!

As far as I'm concerned ,Joboshare AVI to DVD Converter is a perfect tool to trasfer .If you want to order , you can get its full version now HERE at a very competitive price (20% off).

Hope this can be helpful to all of you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?