Windows Calendar Stopped Working

Fateful Shadow 15:45 08 Feb 2007

Since starting to use Windows Calendar on Home Prem., I keep getting a message on Startup saying that Windows Calendar 'Stopped Working.' The strange thing is, it's not even in my startup group or in the services list.

Anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks =]

ericmax 10:11 09 Feb 2007

I have been getting the same problem. I turned off show the clock in the taskbar because i like the sidebar one instead and that was when it first appeared. After turning on show the clock in the taskbar the warning stopped. It could be worth turning of the taskbar clock saving settings and turning it back on again it may help.

Fateful Shadow 10:23 09 Feb 2007

Thanks for the reply ericmax.

I'll give that a go when I get back to my laptop, but the problem seems to be becoming intermittent... woo...

After searching around google, I found one responce to the problem that insisted on replacing the .exe in 'program files' with the one in the 'winsxs' directory (as the .exe in program files may be corrupted). But, thanks to this other problem with adminitrator priviledges, I can't replace it as I'm forbidden to do so o.O

It keeps me occupied, I guess =]

Jimmy14 13:19 09 Feb 2007

Could this be a whole Vista problem as I got this error message upon startup one day. Not had it any more mind you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?