Windows 8 boot up error please help

Dylanjaye 13:12 20 Apr 2017

I recently just bought the computer with windows 8 on it and the other day it crashed after completing updates. It now won't load to desktop. It says there's an error with the software or something and requires a windows disk to fix the problem which I don't have. I've got a 16gb USB please help me

Dylanjaye 13:13 20 Apr 2017

Please help

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:17 20 Apr 2017

8 or 8.1?

you can mmake a media creation tool from click here the BIOS to boot from USB if not already set and use the win 8 iso on the UBS to repair or clean install windows.

set

Dylanjaye 13:27 20 Apr 2017

I'm now having that the USB is un recognised on my laptop to be able to install the ISO file to repair my pc.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:41 20 Apr 2017

What is the exact message?

Does it show in disk management? if so format it there to NTFS rather than FAT32

Dylanjaye 14:38 20 Apr 2017

Virtual 61883 class bus decide error code 10 problem updating the driver and also my other error code for the unknown USB device is saying unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed )

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:04 20 Apr 2017

This is a problem with USB drivers in windows you need to boot direct from the USB stick.

You need to enter BIOS ( setup) change the boot option from UEFI and set it to legacy boot. Set the boot order so that the USB is the first boot device and boot the computer with the USB in the port.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)