Corsair 600t mid tower
Corsair TX 850w psu
Asus Maximus VI Hero Motherboard
16gb Gskill Ripjaw Ram
Intel Core i7 3.5ghz Cpu
Asus GTX 600 Graphics Card
Samsung 250gb SSD 840 pro
Seagate Barracude 3tb harddrive
My Problem: I have installed windows 7 on the SSD and its all installed fine. But when I connect to the internet is when the problems start. Windows Update wont update at all. Windows Explorer crashes and restarts. and Im getting download speeds of almost nothing to half of what I usually get. So I reinstalled on the SSD with the same problems.
Now I reinstalled on to a the 3tb harddrive and everything is working fine. downloads,windows update and no windows explorer crashes.
I apologise if this has been answered and I missed the thread. As Im really not sure what the problem is therefore dont really know what to search for. I have checked the Sata settings and it is automatically on AHCI and have looked through a couple of other threads that I have followed up on but with no luck.