windows 10 tablet nuvision tm800w610l

linkin_eric 16:38 14 May 2017

hi i have a nuvision windows tablet tm800w610l,couple days ago when windows updates installing blue error screen come and i think say(ssd error) after that windows not booted say(bcd error),so i downloaded windows frimware from website and put in bootable flash and connect with otg to tablet(via simple hub for flash and keyboard)now i have a problem with installing new windows,i think usb speed is very very slow,it cant boot windows for installing(take 20-30 minuts just on the windows install loading screen)after that black screen and nothing happening,im tested other bootable iso files but speed is very very slow i cant do any thing.im searched net some people think its on bios setting,some think usb hub is problem(before that i have a another windows tablet and installed windows via same hub)

so i dont know where is the problem,in bios there is very very settings i dont know which setting must changed.

thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:23 14 May 2017

To reset the device, press the power button and the volume down button and hold both of them for 10 seconds.

Once the tablet turns on it enters the Reboot screen.

Scroll down to “Wipe Data/Reset”.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?