Windows 10 restarting all the time

Aaron Starmer 21:07 13 May 2017

Hi guys My computer has been doing this for a couple of months but seems to get worse. I have tried to troubleshoot online and seems there can be so many reasons for this that I am lost and wondering if anyone can help me.  My computer would restart without (bsod) and start up without any metion to the reason as to why and in checking the evewnt viewer the only issue it raises is: - System     - Provider       [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power       [ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}       EventID 41       Version 5       Level 1       Task 63       Opcode 0       Keywords 0x8000400000000002     - TimeCreated       [ SystemTime] 2017-05-14T19:30:48.186673200Z       EventRecordID 3709       Correlation     - Execution       [ ProcessID] 4       [ ThreadID] 8       Channel System       Computer Aaron-PC     - Security       [ UserID] S-1-5-18 - EventData     BugcheckCode 0     BugcheckParameter1 0x0     BugcheckParameter2 0x0     BugcheckParameter3 0x0     BugcheckParameter4 0x0     SleepInProgress 0     PowerButtonTimestamp 0     BootAppStatus 0     Checkpoint 0     ConnectedStandbyInProgress false     SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0     CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0     BugcheckInfoFromEFI true   The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. Can anyone help me as I can not do anything. I have dismantled the desktop, cleaned it out and plugged everything back in multiple times and still the same problem I have reset the windows and re installed everything. and still the same problem.   evertime I try and play a game that requires high graphics or a lot is happening the pc just restarts itself and its not the tempreture as I have checked all the temps.   please help. 

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires