What version are you purchasing?

Jimmy14 13:01 18 Jan 2007

Just wondering what version are you aiming for when Vista arrives or whenever you go to buy it what version will you be getting?

I'm thinking of Home Premium.

Genius1 13:05 18 Jan 2007

Will be upgrading via Express Upgrade with Dell to Vista Home Premium. This offers everything I need and more.

If I wasn't using Express Upgrade I'd probably buy the retail Vista Ultimate upgrade as this features Remote Desktop connection and other extras that could come in handy.

For me now though, I'll be getting the free Home Premium with Dell. I may upgrade to Ultimate at a later date.

Will be upgrading via Express Upgrade with Dell to Vista Home Premium. This offers everything I need and more.

If I wasn't using Express Upgrade I'd probably buy the retail Vista Ultimate upgrade as this features Remote Desktop connection and other extras that could come in handy.

For me now though, I'll be getting the free Home Premium with Dell. I may upgrade to Ultimate at a later date.

OK, having a bit of a technical issue here with my connection. Sorry folks.

stevelincsuk 22:06 18 Jan 2007

I will probably be plugging for vista ultimate OEM (32 Bit)

Jimmy14 20:16 22 Jan 2007

Dont tell me only 2 people are buying Vista on these forums. It's like getting blood out of a stone.

pk46 20:25 22 Jan 2007

Vista may be good i have been running the Beta versions but the price in the UK is again RIP OFF BRITAIN why should we pay such a high price here!!
That could affect the sales here.

powerless 20:56 22 Jan 2007

More than Likely Ultimate [as knowing me I'll upgrade to it anyway; so might as well get it in the first place.

Although I do have Vista already, my current PC will not handle it so Vista for me will arrive when the new PC arrives.

PaulB2005 09:07 23 Jan 2007

Probably Ultimate 32 Bit.

Genius1 21:24 23 Jan 2007

I didn't say I was bying it! I'm just paying P&P as part of Express Upgrade. I've decided against purchasing Ultimate as the price is just ridiculus. And PCWorld still have XP and Office 2003 at full prices. The greedy b&*%^"$s!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?