what software works on vist for making multi dvd's

stephen0205 19:30 22 May 2007

Hi there i had a similar post and got no real answer so please do not link them.

I would like to know software that will run on vista for creating multi dvd's, id like to put 2,3 mabe 4 movies on 1 dvd and have chapters without submenus, i was using nero and everytime the sound track was off so if anyone could suggest anything that would be great.

Totally-braindead 20:43 22 May 2007

Movies are subject to copyright, its illegal to copy them and its against the Forum rules to give advise on how to do so.
You did say movies so I am assumming that we are talking about proper films.
Appologies if I have you wrong.

stephen0205 20:52 22 May 2007

Well actually they are home movies, my familys 3 week trip to florida and we used alot of 30min dvds with our sony camera and id like to put them all on 1 dvd. I used the term movies because all in there are about the same lenght, but its good to see people supporting copyright laws.

anskyber 22:48 22 May 2007

Have you tried the Windows Movie Maker in Vista?

stephen0205 09:35 23 May 2007

Yes but i dont know how to create a menu with that, i want it to look professional, well obiously thats not entirely possible but i want it to look really good, im sending it to family in texas.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?