Vista update problems a question to reply please

Girlfromschool 11:59 24 Feb 2008

If you are able to see my previous post , could you tell me if the solution offered by Thornford is the same as the select alternative restore point ? (systems maintenance) If so, I have tried and it still won't allow uninstall. it says' uninstall canot be completed ' or similar expression.

sinbads 17:24 24 Feb 2008

link to your post would be handy?

sinbads 17:51 24 Feb 2008

Ummmm it seems you have 3 threads now open relating to the same problem, each with a different title. this can be very confusing for people trying to help you.

It would be best to close (green tick ) 2 and use just one thread.

mrwoowoo 18:38 24 Feb 2008

If you want to uninstall a vista uopdate.
Open the Control Panel and go to Programs and Features.
Click View installed updates in the top of the left column.
Rick-click the updated you want to uninstall and select uninstall.

tullie 19:39 24 Feb 2008

For goodness sake,tick two of your threads!

Girlfromschool 20:14 24 Feb 2008

I'm having so many problems with this, I don't know what is going on. As my threads were close together I thought it would be easy to see one Sorry I'm upseting you all but I am new to this game and being told to close threads isn't really very helpful.

sinbads 20:25 24 Feb 2008

Ok you will need to close other threads so you have only one, this can be done by putting a tick in the resolved box and clicking resoleved.

for all those that have given you info on the closed thread you need to make a link to the one you are keeping that way all the posters about your thead can come together to solve your problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017