Visa Booting issues

mastershake 15:10 12 Jun 2007

Hey guys,

somethin very stange is happening,usually i can fix things on my own , but this is just strange.

I have Ultimate installed on 1 of my SATA drives, my boot setup in BIOS goes to the CD-ROM fist and then HDD. I decided to change it to HDD first since I have already installed Windows. When I restarted, the BIOS does its logo screen and then goes onto the next screen where it should boot the OS and just sits there. I put the CD-ROM in and reboot from it into Recovery Mode, i run the BOOT test an it says that everything is fine.

I restart but this time change the order back to CD-ROM and then HDD, when the BIOS loads up the "Press any key to boot from CD" is on the screen and i just wait and then my OS loaded from the HDD as the second choice with no poblem.

So if i do it that way I can boot up, but if i want to boot from HDD right away it doesnt want to.

I have 3 SATA drives and 1 IDE drive.

Any help??

Forum Editor 17:20 12 Jun 2007

a BIOS will try to boot the hard drive before it has had time to spin up to operating speed. Take a look at your BIOS settings and see if you can increase the boot delay by a couple of seconds.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires