The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

theDarkness 17:38 21 Dec 2013

Is there a solution to this issue> After I add a new user (standard or admin) via the control panel, through my admin account, the new profile does show in the logon menu, but.. I cannot sign in. I receive the message 'The user profile service failed the log on'. MS's official solution does not help, as there are no duplicate entries or entries ending in 'bak' as they state for me to fix.

It would seem the MS help centre is only willing to reply to very general user questions, or cut and paste already-made past solutions. I have noticed that this problem was also noted in windows 7. No user profile other than the name. Does anyone have an idea of the possible reason for this error? Windows restore and repair do not fix the problem, and sfc scan does not detect errors. I cannot create a new a new profile and delete the old one. One link suggests using safe mode to fully create a new profile, but that it will not fix the problem. Any ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires