URGENT:Want to know the edition of this laptop

Adarshm4u 16:07 26 Apr 2017

TOSHIBA SATELLITE C55T-C5300 15.6″ TOUCH LAPTOP WITH INTEL I3 CPU, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD All i know is it is coming with windows 10 home 64bit.I want to know is it single language edition or other?Help me how can i install and activate after finding right edition?

Forum Editor 16:39 26 Apr 2017

The Windows default language (and the keyboard layout) will depend on where you are buying the computer. In any case, you can download additional language packs for Windows 10

Adarshm4u 17:34 26 Apr 2017

It is bought from us.can u say?

Forum Editor 18:12 26 Apr 2017

Then the default language is most likely to be US English, and it should have an American keyboard.

There's no way to be absolutely sure - can't you ask the seller?

wee eddie 18:17 26 Apr 2017

Well, it will have an American Keyboard and the Version of Windows will be English(US). You should be able to download English(UK), but it will still have a US Keyboard

Adarshm4u 05:07 28 Apr 2017

What the problem u cant activate the os,it is showing error that error to connect to the organization server.I think its because it is brought from US.Is there any chance to activate it via vpn changing location.Also it is a windows 10 core volume licensed one not an oem or sticker activation model.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

See the Best Button Badge Designs of 2017

iPhone X review

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires