Task Bar Clock Innacurate

SteveWH 16:21 20 Feb 2007

I have a little problem which has stumped me. My task bar clock is losing time although the computer clock is accurate. I have a digital read out on my PC case which at the moment shows 16.13 which is correct the clock in the notification are is two minutes slow.

I would like to sort it for sheduling TV recordings

Any ideas gratefully recieved.

Steve

PS. I am running Vists Home Premium

anskyber 16:38 20 Feb 2007

Have you syncronised them? Right click on the taskbar clock and choose Adjust Date/time.

Jimmy14 16:42 20 Feb 2007

Click on the time in the notification area once. A small box will appear with a calender and analogue clock on the right. Click "Change date and time settings" The Date and Time window will then appear. Click Change Date and Time and click continue of the user account control box appears. Change the time to the current time and click ok. Then back on the Date and Time Window click the tab at the top saying "Internet Time" Click "Change Settings" on the bottom right and click continue again if the user account control box appears. Make sure the "Syncronize with an Internet Time Server" box is ticked. Next to the server name it should say "time.windows.com". After you do all of this click ok and ok again on the Date and Time window. Hopefully the time is back to normal now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?