Remove everything and Reinstall Windows 8

Haunter666 20:10 05 Jun 2017

I want to remove everything and reinstall windows 8 but I have this message.

What is the Windows installation? I don't have anymore the Microsoft Windows CD. I'm not sure I ever had one. What should I do if I want to remove everything but don't loose Windows.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:56 05 Jun 2017

You should have made a recovery drive when you got the machine.

click here read this and key your windows key and write it down.

click here and make the windows boot media and iso on DVD or USB ( you may need the key before it will let you download a windows iso file.)

boot the machine from the new boot media and use it to format the windows partition and install a fresh version of windows.

Haunter666 22:14 05 Jun 2017

Thank you for you help . :)

BRYNIT 22:47 05 Jun 2017

If you have a laptop you may still have the recovery partition to restore it back to it's original OS. Reading the instruction Manual on how to do a factory reset this is usually done by pressing one of the F keys on start up.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires