Registry Cleaner for Vista

rawprawn 22:00 02 May 2007

Can anyone recomend a free registry cleaner for Vista

skidzy 22:24 02 May 2007

Hi rawprawn
No idea how good or reliable this one is,i have been thinking about it for a while now though click here

At the moment im only using Ccleaner.

If you do go ahead and try the link, create a restore point first.

Let you be the guinea pig :-) Lol.

Good luck.

rawprawn 08:13 03 May 2007

Hi again skidzy, I had seen that one and decided to give it a try but the download was difficult and seemed strange, so I just saved the file and it seems to be different to the one offered (I had to click a download link to get it)The one we looked at was MISPBO Free Registry Cleaner but the one I downloaded doesn't have that name it is just called Free registry fix by Promosoft.
I don't think I will be even trying it but thanks anyway. Like you I will stick with CCleaner

modelflyer 09:40 03 May 2007

I have been using this click here for the past few weeks with no problems.

rawprawn 10:00 03 May 2007

Thanks for that, I used to use that a while ago on XP and I see it is now updated for Vista. By the way did you know that there is a new version
2.4 beta

modelflyer 10:53 03 May 2007

Thanks rawprawn, downloading now...

TechGeek 10:48 18 Dec 2007

I would recommend Registry Easy => click here, if you don't mind to pay...

Free Registry Cleaner will take some time before they support new O.S. well...

For free registry cleaner, EUsing is still my favorate => click here

Clarke708 03:51 27 Dec 2007

I have just downloaded a very good registry cleaner. The software is called RegBooster => click here. It works perfect on my vista machine. It has awsome graphics & look. The software scans for error pretty fast as compared to other cleaners & fix them. There are also good value added services like taking registry backup, manage startup and a very cool feature i.e. registry defragementation. I think you can download it directly from click here

I would recommend this highly.

Ashrein 23:14 28 Dec 2007

Clarke708
A free registry cleaner was asked for,regbooster is not free.

JasonZBell 04:54 01 May 2008

Here is a site for Vista registry cleaners.

click here

Diana Copper 06:23 10 Jul 2008

I have Windows Vista on my PC and I m using PC Optimizer Pro "click here" which is the best in my opinion. You can try this, may be you will also get the best among all options available for registry cleaning.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?