recovery tool

reighgoodman 08:26 07 Aug 2010

Hi all,
I hav used a no of recovery tools bt still not satisfied,anybody has any idea of recovery tool that occupy less space on my system and work
efficiently?? it wud b wndrful if dere is ny tool all FREE??

gengiscant 10:50 07 Aug 2010

What do you mean by recovery tool?

Pineman100 11:47 08 Aug 2010

If you mean software that will image your system, for a full recovery in the event of a major problem, then of course the size of the image that it creates will depend on the size of the system that's being imaged.

Acronis True Image has a compression system built in, so that you can create an image file that is smaller than your system. However, I'm a believer in trying to avoid excessive compression - I reckon that the more the image data is compressed, the greater is the risk of corruption.

With the relatively low cost of big external hard drives, these days, I suggest that you should be more concerned about creating a reliable system image than the size of the image file.

ATI is not free, but is well worth its cost.

joebiden 11:22 09 Aug 2010

Yeah you are right all the recovery tools ask for the money $.I too have gone through this kind of prob various times den i come to knw abt a application named "Advanced Disk Recovery" that helps me to recover the data deleted either intentionally or accidentally.
It recovers data very efficiently if not overwritten. u can recover ur data with the help of this tool.
Though in free version it only recovers the 5 files but atleast u can get 5 of ur important files back I am using the paid version and it is wrkn fine 4 me
so if u wanna, give it a try.

click here

Pineman100 14:00 09 Aug 2010

I think joebiden has understood you to mean recovery of deleted or corrupted data files.

If he's correct, then you might want to try Recuva, which is free (although you can contribute something if you want to). It's excellent for recovering any number of data files, so long as the files' sectors haven't been overwritten.

click here

johnmichle515 12:24 18 Aug 2010

Hi !
reighgoodman !

few months ago , i have lost my data, But thanks to Kernel software that recover all my deleted files and data. you can find it at:: click here

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?