Razer Deathadder 2013 annoying spamclick

?????? ?????? 19:28 17 Jun 2017

So I bought my mouse before like 3 years I've been very satisfied since then until now. When I click my left button and pull it up slow it starts to register multiple clicks like I've turned macro for spam clicks. Does anyone know how to fix this or if it can me fixed at all? On normal tap click it's not a problem but when i don't pull up my finger quick enough it make around 15 clicks for 0.001 sec

Old Deuteronomy 20:16 17 Jun 2017

The switch is most likely going faulty. Razer are not known for quality and reliability.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires