Pairing a Tecknet X366 Bluetooth k/b to a tablet

tallboy 23:03 08 Aug 2017

I have a Fusion5 tablet that has just been wiped/repaired. I'm trying to re-pair my Tecknet X366 Bluetooth keyboard with it. When I go to the appropriate place in Bluetooth settings, Windows 10 is 'seeing'the keyboard, but it is not issuing a new PIN - just asking me to enter the keyboard PIN - which I haven't a clue about what it might be! How do I get Windows to issue a new PIN I can type in from the keyboard? (Or find out what the keyboard PIN is.) Will completely draining the keyboard battery help in the re-generation of a new PIN that I can use? I hope someone has a fix for this simple but very annoying problem.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

Best new design books 2017: From vintage infographics to the the psychology of type

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Nokia 8 : design, caractéristiques techniques, date de sortie