Need to open the file without Outlook

STEVe6 22:07 02 Jun 2017
Answered

Hi all. Please help me.... I need to know how to open .pst file extension without MS Outlook application? Appreciate any and all feedback

lotvic 22:56 02 Jun 2017

There are plenty of free viewers, unless you are a spammer Q & A in which case you'll probably be back using a different user name and promote a program to purchase. sigh

Here's some advice I found: Do a google query on the term "export Outlook PST file without Outlook" or "PST Viewers" (or any countless variations thereof) and you will have no shortage of results to review

STEVe6 23:45 02 Jun 2017

I am not a spammer. Thanks for reply.

aCummings123 15:11 03 Jun 2017
Answer

STEVe6, - You can Open and View the content of PST file without Outlook application by converting the emails to TXT or MSG file format. - Save the Emails of PST file in HTML file Format. - Use any of the PST Viewer Application (for exapmle PST Open File Tool. - Import Content of PST File in Gmail

Hope this is helpful for you.

STEVe6 16:18 03 Jun 2017

Many thanks for detailed answer.

lotvic 22:46 03 Jun 2017

Well Gosh heck, another newbie gives a 'detailed answer' and it only costs $49 for personal use...

seems I was right the first time. Q & A SPAM

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros