My PC stuck on the windows login logo

Samip Lamchane Gurung 18:25 15 Apr 2017
Answered

Hello. I tried to turn on my computer today and it got stuck in the windows logo screen. So I tries to run it into the safe mode; no luck this time it got stuck on the classpng.sys thing. So I did auto repair and it says it cannot auto repair ;^;. What do I do now?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:04 15 Apr 2017

Win 10?

make a usb boot media and run the repair from that

Samip Lamchane Gurung 19:35 15 Apr 2017

No mine is windows 7. Also this is my only windows PC that I have. I have a Mac.

Secret-Squirrel 20:04 15 Apr 2017

A Google search tells me that your problem can be caused by a USB peripheral or optical disk so disconnect all removable drives then check the CD/DVD tray has nothing in it. Turn off your computer by holding in its power button then turn it back on again to reboot.

Samip Lamchane Gurung 20:15 15 Apr 2017

Yes, I have tried that, I removed everything apart thing apart from my keyboard And my mouse and still the issue persist. :<

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:53 15 Apr 2017

Tap F8 as you power on and it should take you to the Repair menu.

rickf 23:18 15 Apr 2017
Answer

Have you got a 2nd slave drive in the PC.If so shut down, unplugged it and start wins again.

Samip Lamchane Gurung 12:28 17 Apr 2017

Okay anyways; since the version of the window I was using non genuine; I bought the windows 10 but it goes on a continue loop of . window installing... I wait then after 100% it says window needs to reaatart to continue bit after restarting... I have to install again....and the loop goes on and on.

Samip Lamchane Gurung 12:36 17 Apr 2017

I have started a new question, idk how to delete this.

Samip Lamchane Gurung 12:56 17 Apr 2017

Solved thanks all for help O

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires