My internet keeps loading even

marie-anna 22:50 13 Jun 2017

My internet keeps loading even if I'm on the right page and when it keeps loading like that my the letters come too slow then not only that my page keeps jumping up and down, down and up also when I type the solid bar that follows when I type disappears and goes to another line the only way I can see it if I keep on typing and it also adds a letter that doesn't belong there.

wee eddie 22:57 13 Jun 2017

Can you tell us more about your Computer, and its Operating System also your internet connection and what speed you are getting.

Tell us here, don't email me, please, I won't necessarily be able to help you but others will

qwbos 23:37 13 Jun 2017

Start with the obvious. Can you try with another keyboard?

wee eddie 09:48 14 Jun 2017

marie-anna: I refuse to answer your question, if you don't respond in the Forum. Constantly emailing those that have tried to help you is not the way to solve your question.

Type your response in the Box marked "Post a Reply" and, when you have completed your response, click on the red "Post" Button in the bottom right-hand corner

wee eddie 11:08 16 Jun 2017

marie-anna emailed me with this:

Do you remember what I asked you I guess it must be that my internet keeps loading even when I'm on the right page and not only that it sometimes it stops but tonight at 2:00 AM 6/15/17 it was updating when I decided to Hibernate it the Updates started to coming in and now I typing and everything seems to be fine!

It seems that whatever was wrong has cured itself

lotvic 15:37 16 Jun 2017

My internet keeps loading even if I'm on the right page

Probably because it hasn't finished loading the page.

and when it keeps loading like that my the letters come too slow

The laptop's processor is busy and showing the typed text has to take it's turn in the queue of tasks to do.

then not only that my page keeps jumping up and down, down and up

Adverts loading will cause the page to reshuffle to fit your browser window, or you have inadvertently caught your sleeve on the touchpad or if you are using an external mouse you have the middle button (scroll wheel) depressed (press it again to release it)

also when I type the solid bar that follows when I type disappears and goes to another line the only way I can see it if I keep on typing and it also adds a letter that doesn't belong there.

That's due to a combination of the processor's queue of tasks (things you have asked it do and not given it enough time to finish), and also you may be catching the touchpad with your sleeve.

Considering you have had this laptop Acer Aspire Windows 7 since at least 2012 there are probably lots of extra tasks running in the background that are slowing down performance.

You do know how to 'Post a Reply' on a thread, please don't try to email me, I don't accept unsolicited emails.

lotvic 11:16 17 Jun 2017

marie-anna today I got a notification from PCA that you want to email me. I have not accepted your email so have no idea what it contains.

You do know how to 'Post a Reply' on a thread, please don't try to email me, I don't accept unsolicited emails.

anything you wish to say must be put on here on the Forum for all to see and respond to.

wee eddie 11:48 17 Jun 2017

lotvic, I've just mailed FE about this emailing thing of marie-anna's. Maybe he'll manage a solution

Forum Editor 23:03 17 Jun 2017

I have asked marie-anna to use the reply facility, rather than trying to email people who offer assistance.

marie-anna88 03:24 28 Jun 2017

wee eddie I wanted to know did you receive the information about the Computer example, the operating system which is Home Premium.......my Connection which is Bell...... my Speed High. Can you please reply and let me know you have it .....because I did send it to you a week or so.

marie-anna88 03:29 28 Jun 2017

qwbos you asked me if I should try another keyboard because my computer wasn't working I hope you recall what I told about my issues right when I type the letters it's hard to explain but as I'm typing I find it's behaving.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?